Subject: Fwd: [email-masked]
From: "Vadims | higs.eu" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 08:59:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good day,

We would like to get the confirmation about our recent submission of the 
changes regarding our registered e-cigarete products with EC ID:

00254-23-00069

00254-23-00062

00254-23-00068

00254-23-00061

00254-23-00067

00254-23-00060

00254-23-00066

00254-23-00008

00254-23-00065

00254-23-00007

00254-23-00064

00254-23-00006.

00254-23-00063

Kindly ask to confirm that the submited changes - product presentation 
changes are received and to be included into database. Please confirm that 
we are entitled to start the sales of the above mentioned product in new 
presentation form.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Kind regards,

SIA Latliq

HIGS.eu
Vadims Staivo
Financial Operations
tel: +371 22 11 75 26
e-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
web: www.higs.eu <http://www.higs.eu/>